Sunday, January 15, 2006

aliens. my guess is aliens. don't touch it. that is how they get inside of you. you've seen the movie right?


Having broken away from mainland China, Taiwan has gone off and expressed their freedom in a unique way and has successfully bred fluorescent green pigs! Why? you ask. Our little green friends were breed to help study human diseases; researchers monitor and trace changes of the tissues during the physical development. This news puts Tiawan in a much better light that it's commie neighbor South Korea who has had a recent disgrace in a similar field. Clone

Ran across this great website Sneaky that helps you get "around" troublesome member login pages. It's not perfect, but it can be handy.

Diablo Dimes is some great new music I've found in my ether world travels.

Quote o' the day: "The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need. My name in print. That really makes somebody. Things are going to start happening to me now!"
•Steve Martin as "Navin R. Johnson" in The Jerk (1979)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home